Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A day with the love of my life

It was the 31st of december and i was ecstatic i was gonna finally see her again. The last time we were in each other's arms was more than 3 months ago. We wud talk on the phone almost everyday, but her warm hold, her love for me and the passion we shared when we were together..I missed these very badly. Now knowing we wud be together again with each other, was just overwhelming. I cudnt wait for the day to finish at work, so that i cud rush to the busstand and take that 7 PM bus which wud take me to her. The next few hours were very restless, me tossing in my bus seat, hoping the driver wud go faster, so i cud reach her a lot sooner, before it got too late in the night, so we cud spend much of the night together, before having to go to sleep. The anticipation that she wud be in my arms again in a few hrs was just so ticklish. I slowly dozed off and had dreams of the times we spent with each other walking around in the garden, hugging and kissing on the grass in the lawn. We would be so lost in each other when we were together, the rest of the world wud come to a standstill for us. The guy in the seat next to me woke me bcos the bus had stopped for refreshments and when we were having a coffee at the stall on the roadside, he asked me "mate, what were u dreaming...i have never seen somebody with such a radiant smile in their sleep". I said "It was Her". He gave me a parplexed expression and I just gave him another smile and carried on with my coffee.

Come 12:30 on the new year's day, and i was thr at the end of the street, a few paces and a few minutes away from being with her. I telephoned her that i was at the end of the street..be ready for me...and ran towards her home. She was thr in the doorway waiting for me. Our eyes caught each other and we cud no longer stay apart. I jumped over the gate, and she flew into my arms and i immediately "felt wet in between my legs". There she was, the love of my life, in my arms. We kissed each other, her kiss was longer and more passionate than mine, and i instantly knew, i would never be able to love her more than how much she loved me, neday of our lives and this thought made me so happy that i had found her. We walked into the house together and sat next to each other and i couldn't hold my tears, I had missed her a lot. I kissed her on her nose and said "I love you so much..why dont u come off with me and we cud always be together" and I was too afraid to listen to a no and so before she cud say nething, I gave her another big hug.

After all the emotions that flowed thru us, we both were very hungry. We decided we wud eat together from one plate and i wud feed her with my own hands that day. We decided not to sit at the dining table, but rather in the sofa whr we loved to ogle the whole day. We were famished and ate a lot that day. We then sat thr watching TV for sometime, all the time me ruffling thru her hair and kissing her and playing with each other. So late in the night and we never realized how much noise we were making, but were lost in our fun, njoying each other so much. It was finally time to go to bed and i wished that the day cud have been a lil longer. But, we both were tired and we retired to our fluffy double cot. She came and put her head on my chest and i held her closer to me. Thr we were still not completely asleep talking to each other, and as i was just dozing off, i remembered. I softly said in my sleep, "Honey...happy new year". She put her arm around me and we dozed off.

Though it was not a complete day of being with the love of my life, those few hrs were so ecstatic, i cud remember them for a lifetime. They always have been so wonderful everytime i went to meet her, but this time it felt so much more special, may be bcos it was the start of a new year and or may be cos it was the longest time i had been away from her. I woke up the next day to see her thr waiting for me to get up. I said "Gudmorning love, how was yesterday night?!!" and i still remember those love filled words she said to me.."bow bow!!" with her tongue hung out of her mouth and her eyes full of anticipation, as it was time for her early morning dog walk...

2 comments:

  1. 2 lines padhte hi samajh aa gaya tha tu kiski baat kar ra hai.. faaltu lamba kheencha hai.... idiot

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm...the story was too obvious but then what surprised me was your feelings for your doggy :P.

    ReplyDelete